You are here

Mehdi Tedjani

Mehdi Tedjani

Associate

Mehdi is an Associate specialising in private equity and M&A transactions.

Share

Experience

Mehdi is an Associate in the London corporate group. He has experience advising on a wide range of corporate transactions with a particular focus on public and private M&A, private equity and joint ventures.

Mehdi's experience includes advising:

  • The Blackstone Group on its recommended cash offer (by way of a scheme of arrangement) for Hansteen Holdings plc, an AIM listed owner and asset manager of industrial property
  • NEPI Rockcastle plc (listed on listed on Euronext and the JSE) on the sale of its subsidiaries which own a portfolio of office buildings in Romania to AFI Properties (with a deal value of €308 million). It is believed to be the largest deal in the Romanian real estate market and one of the biggest real estate deals in the Central and Eastern European region in 2019
  • Synthomer plc, a FTSE 250 speciality chemicals company, on its proposed Class 1 acquisition of OMNOVA Solutions Inc. for approximately £654 million and a fully underwritten rights issue of up to £204 million
  • Indian conglomerate InterGlobe Enterprises (InterGlobe) (whose flagship company is Indigo, a low cost airline) on its acquisition of a 90% stake in a company which owned the K+K Hotels portfolio from Goldman Sachs and Highgate. The remaining 10% stake was acquired by Europe-based hotel management company, Event Hotels, with whom InterGlobe entered into a joint venture arrangement
  • Virgin Atlantic on the acquisition of Flybe and Flybe.com (the operating subsidiaries of Flybe Group) by Connect Airways, a joint venture company owned by Virgin Atlantic, the Stobart Group and Cyrus Capital, by way of scheme of arrangement

 

Background

Mehdi joined the firm in 2018. He is a dual qualified lawyer in England and Wales, and in Switzerland.

Mehdi holds a Master in Corporate Law from University of Cambridge (Darwin College) and an LLB, LLM and Doctorate in law from Fribourg University (Switzerland).