Max is proactive in his approach when it comes to advising clients and leverages his extensive experience in working with a wide range of government and private sector clients on complex commercial transactions to anticipate the necessary next steps in every transaction.
His experience includes:
- direct or indirect real estate acquisitions, financing and disposals;
- retail, commercial and industrial leasing;
- due diligence; and
- property development and management.
To ensure that his clients receive value for money, Max is efficient and practical when delivering legal services.
Max is friendly and enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and he believes best outcomes are achieved through a collaborative team.
Max’s experience includes advising:
- Property NSW in respect of the proposed sale of the Sirius Building at The Rocks, Sydney – a high profile former Housing Commission development that has received significant media attention
- Goldman Sachs on the real estate aspect of their financing of the Infinity by Crown development in Green Square
- Qantas in relation to the establishment of the Qantas Pilot Academy in Toowoomba
- Bingo Industries on the structured property arrangements for the acquisition of the Dial a Dump waste facility and expansion land at Eastern Creek
Max holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from the University of Sydney and is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
Having been raised in the Philippines, Max is fluent in English, Mandarin, Hokkien and Filipino.