- trial counsel to a life settlements investor in half-billion dollar dispute resulting in federal jury verdict in favor of client*
- trial counsel to a real estate technology company in series of contractual disputes resolved in favor of client*
- national counsel to an industrial products manufacturer in nationwide state and federal class action product liability litigation*
- appellate counsel to a software technology company in international intellectual property dispute*
- international coordinating counsel to a consumer products manufacturer in billion dollar health care recoupment lawsuits filed by governments in Canada and Brazil
*indicates experience acquired at a previous firm.
Maxwell obtained his J.D. from Fordham Law School and his B.A., summa cum laude, from Lehigh University. Following law school, Maxwell served as law clerk to the Honorable Claire C. Cecchi of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and to the Honorable Jessica R. Mayer of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Multicounty Litigation (Pharmaceutical Mass Tort) Part.