Matthew specialises in debt capital markets products including standalone bonds, debt issuance programmes, regulatory capital and liability management transactions. Matthew has advised a wide range of international clients, including financial institutions, corporate issuers, sovereigns and investment funds.
Matthew's experience includes:
- DNB Bank: advising on the annual updates of its EMTN programme and its issuances thereunder (acting for the Dealers)
- QNB Finansbank: advising on the update of its GMTN programme (acting for the Dealers)
- Severn Trent: advising on the maintenance of its Guaranteed EMTN programme and issuances thereunder (acting for Severn Trent)
- United Bank for Africa: advising on the establishment of its GMTN programme and its debut issue of US$300 million 6.75% Senior Notes due 2026 thereunder (acting for the Managers)
- Great-West Lifeco: advising on its issue of €500 million Bonds due 2029 (acting for the Great-West Lifeco)