Matteo is a corporate Associate with a focus on public and private M&A.
Matteo's experience includes advising:
- Sky on the £800 million sale of its controlling stake in its betting and gaming business, Sky Bet, to funds advised by CVC Capital Partners
- a Japanese-listed company on its acquisition of UK-based research association (a company limited by guarantee), via an auction process
- a sovereign wealth fund on its participation in series funding for a FinTech company with operations in Europe and USA
- a sovereign wealth fund on a number of corporate governance matters relating to its investments in the UK
- hedge funds on a number of shareholder activist matters
Matteo holds an MA Cantab (Hons) Law from Pembroke College Cambridge, and completed the Legal Practice Course in 2014. Matteo is admitted to practise in England and Wales.