Matt works with a range of corporate and private clients and real estate funds, both Australian and international, and has extensive experience in all aspects of property transactions, including major commercial leasing, acquisitions and disposals of commercial real estate and shopping centres, undertaking legal due diligence on all property matters, and large-scale property developments.
- Charter Hall, drafting and negotiating agreements for lease and leases and all accompanying documents at Wesley Place, Melbourne and GPO Exchange, Adelaide
- Hines, drafting and negotiating leases and providing general leasing advice throughout Hines' portfolio of commercial buildings across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland
- M&G Investments, drafting and negotiating leases at HQ South in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
- Lendlease and Lewis Land Group, drafting and negotiating leases at Harbour Town Shopping Centre
Acquisitions and disposals
- QIC on the acquisition of Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre and Pacific Epping Shopping Centre
- Consolidated Property Group on the acquisition of Wilsonton Shopping Centre
- Hines on the sale of its Global REIT portfolio, involving the sale of four commercial buildings across Australia to Centuria
- Hines on the acquisition of 260 Queen Street, Brisbane
- Mantra Group on the sale of its hotel portfolio to Accor.