Matt is an Australian-qualified associate in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) team. Matt's experience encompasses both in-house and private practice, acting for clients across a range of large enterprise and government transactions, with a focus on the banking, gaming, minerals & resources and emergency services sectors.
Matt's experience includes:
- acting in several major IT transformation projects, including IT outsourcing and transformation resulting from the merger of two major Australian gaming services providers
- acting in multiple transactions for the supply of critical infrastructure, network design, build and operation to emergency services providers and government agencies
- advising clients on Australian National Broadband Network (nbn) obligations in respect of impacts to fibre roll-out and technology transformation projects
- advising in the development of mobile messaging, anti-fraud and data security applications for the banking sector
- advising on a managed Internet of Things service offering to the agricultural sector
Matt holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne and a Bachelor of Arts from Monash University. Prior to joining HSF Matt worked as legal counsel for Telstra Corporation Limited in Australia.