Martyn has extensive knowledge of dealing with commercial and residential development within central London boroughs as well as advising on several nationally significant infrastructure projects.
He provides pre-application advice as well as assistance with the negotiation of planning applications, section 106 and highways agreements, environmental impact assessment, habitats regulations, permitted development rights, plan-making and development plan documents, planning conditions, the community infrastructure levy and compulsory acquisition.
Martyn also regularly works alongside the Real Estate department in relation to pre-lettings and financings.
Martyn's experience includes :
- providing strategic planning advice to British Land in relation to its proposals for the Canada Water Masterplan in the London Borough of Southwark
- advising AQUIND Limited on its proposals to construct a £1.1bn interconnector between the UK and France
- providing planning advice to the Silvertown Partnership LLP and the GLA Land and Property Limited in relation to the consented proposals for Silvertown Quays
- providing strategic planning advice to the Madison Square Garden Company on their proposals for the MSG Sphere London at Stratford City
- advising Transport for London on the interface between the Cube at Paddington and the linked redevelopment of the Bakerloo Line Ticket Hall and Platform