Marta has experience on dealing with dispute cases both in civil and insolvency matters, including advocacy before the Spanish Courts.
Her professional practice is oriented to support clients on difficult scenarios of pre-insolvency and insolvency and advising financial creditors in Insolvency proceedings.
Apart from her experience acting as counsel of clients in Insolvency proceedings in front of the Spanish Courts, she has expertise on different types of civil cases.
Marta's experience includes advising:
- a leading Spanish security company on its pre-insolvency and after that, on its insolvency proceeding*
- a leading Spanish company on its insolvency proceeding*
- Cabot Credit Management on the insolvency proceedings of their debtors*
- Cabot Credit Management advising in different legal Due Diligences in the acquisition of portfolios of NPLs*
- Oaktree on insolvency and pre-insolvency strategic issues in a multiple compulsory insolvency proceedings against their debtors
*experience prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills