She is specialised in corporate regulations for companies. She currently advise leading Spanish and international companies in a wide range of corporate transactions, including private equity acquisitions and divestments and restructuring transactions. She is also currently involved in both national and multijurisdictional project development transactions in the energy and infrastructures sector.
Marta's experience includes advising:
- DIF on Project ALP (ongoing)
- DIF on the acquisition of Hospital de Vallecas
- DIF on the due diligence of certain Spanish law aspects in the context of an internal restructuring for one of the DIF funds
- DIF on the intended acquisition of Accesos de Ibiza
- JZ International on its divestment of a portfolio of 65 petrol stations to BP Oil España
- JZ International on its investment together with a Canadian pension fund of its investment with Taiga Mistral for the acquisition of Spanish electric distribution companies
- Magnum Industrial Partners on the acquisition and disposal of Centro Médico Teknon, a leading hospital in the Spanish healthcare private sector
- Kohlberg Kravis Robe (KKR) on the acquisition of Capsugel from Pfizer
- Chevron Global Energy Inc. on its international process of sale of a business line in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and internal corporate restructuring in Spain
- Enterprise Holdings on all legal aspects of the acquisition of PSA Peugeot Citroën car rental subsidiary, Citer, and its Spanish subsidiary, Atesa
- H.I.G. Capital on the acquisition of Vértice Servicios Audiovisuales
- Elecnor in relation to the incorporation of joint ventures in China and Saudi Arabia
- Cobre Las Cruces on all legal aspects of the development of the largest copper mining project in Europe located in Seville (Spain)
- Gestamp Biomass regular corporate advice and secondment to advice on the intended divestment of the Company
- Fotowatio Renewable Ventures on the intended acquisition of two thermo solar plants in Uruguay
- Clean Sustainable Energy regular corporate advice and advice on the acquisition of shares in three renewable companies
- Spanish energy company on the intended acquisition of Vela Energy, owner of 43 operating photovoltaic plants located in Spain with a total installed capacity of 136MW, from Centerbridge Partners Europe and Vela Energy's management
- JP Morgan on the intended sale process of Marmedsa group (failed)
Marta has a degree in Law and Business Management in Universidad Complutense de Madrid, degree which partially pursued in Paris and London.
In 2015, she spent one year on secondment in the legal department of Gestamp Biomass, advising in the day to day legal issues of the company.