- EDF on its £12.5 billion takeover of British Energy Group, and associated plans for new nuclear plants in the UK
- Nepal Investment Board and Adam Smith International in relation to the negotiations for the development of at least four large-scale hydroelectric power projects in Nepal
- The Bureau of Public Enterprises of Nigeria on the sale of ten National Independent Power Plants to be privatised by the Niger Delta Power Holding Company. The ten gas-fired power plants have a combined design capacity in excess of 5,453MW
- Scottish Power Renewables (owned by Iberdrola) in developing the East Anglia Offshore Wind Farm Project, one of the world's largest offshore wind projects (7.2GW) off the coast of the UK
- ZESCO Limited, Zambia's largest public utility, in establishing the 750MW Kafue Gorge Lower hydro power project in Zambia
Mark has over 30 years' experience in the energy sector and has advised in more than 50 jurisdictions around the world acting in both developed and emerging markets.
He is continually recognised by many of the independent publications as a leading individual within the energy and natural resources sector including Chambers UK and Legal 500 UK.