Mark is an associate in the Dispute Resolution team. He is based in our London office, and has previously completed a six month secondment to BP's upstream legal team. Mark has worked on a range of commercial disputes with domestic and international clients across multiple sectors, including banking, insurance, energy and TMT.
Mark's experience involves advising:
- a major Russian bank in commencing an LCIA arbitration and preparing an application for a worldwide freezing order in respect of a high value claim under a personal guarantee
- an investment management company on a contractual termination dispute with a supplier of IT development services, including an application to contest jurisdiction on the grounds of breach of a contractual dispute resolution procedure
- an insurance firm on a complex claim under historic transactional indemnities for significant PPI mis-selling liabilities
- an insurance and technology company in High Court and pending Court of Appeal proceedings arising out of a claim pursuant to an undocumented tax indemnity
- a land development company in successful LCIA arbitration proceedings brought against local investors for fraudulent misrepresentation in respect of a Kenyan land acquisition deal