She regularly advises French and international clients before French and European competition authorities, particularly in the energy, infrastructure, digital and financial sectors.
Marie was nominated as Of Counsel in May 2019.
Maries' experience includes advising:
- Up Group (formerly Chèque Déjeuner) before the French Competition Authority and the Paris Court of Appeals regarding a case related to the meal voucher sector
- Altran Technologies in connection with the notification to the European Commission of Capgemini’s friendly takeover offer
- Cellnex in connection with the notification to the French Competition Authority of the acquisition of Iliad’s passive telecommunication infrastructure activities in France
- Crédit Mutuel Group in connection with the notification to the European Commission and the French Competition Authority of several transactions
- HSBC before the Paris Court of Appeals against the French Competition Authority’s decision fining several banks for collusion in relation to interbank fees on cheques
- a leading player of the online advertising sector regarding the French competition authority sector-based investigation about data and online advertising
- Lagardère Travel Retail in relation to the extension of its joint-venture with Aéroports de Paris
- Infravia Capital Partners on the notification to the French Competition Authority of the acquisition of liquid bulk storage terminals