She regularly advises French and international clients before French and European competition authorities, particularly in the energy, infrastructure, digital and financial sectors.
Marie was nominated as Of Counsel in May 2019.
Maries' experience includes advising:
- Up Group (formerly Chèque Déjeuner) before the French competition authority regarding a case related to the meal voucher sector
- a leading player of the online advertising sector regarding the French competition authority sector-based investigation about data and online advertising
- Crédit Mutuel Group in connection with the notification to the European Commission and the French Competition Authority of several transactions
- Infravia Capital Partners on the notification to the French Competition Authority of the acquisition of liquid bulk storage terminals
- Lagardère Travel Retail and Lagardère Duty Free in relation to the extension of Lagardère Duty Free's joint-venture with Aéroports de Paris