Maguelonne's practice covers a range of commercial disputes and regulatory issues. She has advised and represented clients in ad hoc and institutional arbitrations across a range of jurisdictions and sectors.
She focuses on disputes in the energy, aviation, automotive, infrastructure and TMT sectors. She also advises on corporate investigations and crisis management matters, as well as matters of public international law.
Maguelonne's experience includes advising:
- a European telecommunications company entity in ICC proceedings relating to breaches of a contract for the installation of an air traffic control system
- a CIS-based subsidiary of an energy multinational in UNCITRAL arbitration proceedings relating to a multinational oil pipeline dispute
- a European oil and gas company on investment treaty claims against an Eastern European Government over measures taken to freeze and/or seize its assets in the context of on-going criminal investigations
- a Middle Eastern consortium in JCAA proceedings on breaches of various distribution agreements in the automotive industry
- BP on all contentious issues in contract and in tort, and in multiple jurisdictions and fora, arising from the 2013 incident at the In Amenas gas facility in Algeria
Maguelonne is based in London but has also practised in our Tokyo and Paris offices. She is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, a qualified solicitor advocate, and speaks French and English.