Magali collaborates with clients on their mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, IPOs, corporate reorganisation and other general corporate law matters.
Her clients include listed and non-listed companies and cover a range of industry sectors. She has also assisted clients on numerous matters in Africa.
Magali has advised:
- NTT Communications Corporation (the international communications branch of the NTT Group listed on the Tokyo stock exchange) on its acquisition of a controlling stake in Transatel, a major Global operator in the telecommunications sector
- Gecina, a French real estate investment trust, on its proposed EUR 1.8 billion public offer for Foncière de Paris, a French listed real estate investment trust
- Orange on the sale of the Fime group, a global leader specialising in testing and certification services for electronic transactions
- Groupe SEB, world reference in small acquisition equipment, on its acquisition of 750g International, digital media publisher and food services provider in Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Brazil, USA and United Kingdom
- IDEC, a Japanese listed major player in the industrial automation market, on the acquisition of French industrial group APEM from Intermediate Capital Group Luxembourg
- Maurel & Prom (a French-listed oil explorer with assets in France, Italy, Africa, Canada, Latin America and South East Asia) on its acquisition through a public tender offer by Pertamina, the Indonesian oil company
- Icade in relation to the creation of Arkadea, a full-fledged property development company, in partnership with Poste Immo
- Icade Santé in the context of welcoming new investors and the related subsequent capital increases
- Enertrag, a German renewable energy developer, in connection with the development and sale of several wind farms, including the sale of Project Goudelancourt, a 16.8MW wind farm located in Northern France to Glennmont Partners, one of Europe’s largest clean energy investment specialists
- CSLI on a block trade followed by a takeover bid (and a delisting) for Systran, the world’s leading online translation company
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition and leaseback of more than 2,200 pylons from Bouygues Telecom
Magali holds a DESS post-graduate qualification in business and tax law from the University of Paris I La Sorbonne. Magali has two first languages – French and Portuguese – and also speaks fluent English.