Madeleine has experience on a wide range of transactions and advisory work, including acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures, restructures and commercial contracts. Madeleine primarily works with clients in the energy, resources and infrastructure sectors, but also has experience in the general M&A practice.
Madeleine has completed secondments at ANZ (Retail) and Newcrest (Legal).
- Newcrest on its $60 million farm-in agreement with Antipa Minerals Limited
- Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company Masdar (a subsidiary of Mubadala) on its acquisition of a 40% stake in the $511 million East Rockingham Resource Recovery Facility in Western Australia
- The shareholders of ESCO Pacific on their sale of a 49% stake to Shell
- Alinta Energy owner, Chow Tai Fook Enterprises, on the acquisition of the 1,000MW Loy Yang B Power Station located in Victoria
- Murray Goulburn on the $1.3 billion sale of its business to Saputo, Inc