Maddison has excellent knowledge and experience gained from exposure to complex and strategic energy and infrastructure projects and M&A transactions, acting for vendors, purchasers and financial sponsors. He always provides robust, tailored and pragmatic legal advice.
- the shareholders of Epuron Holdings on their sale of 100% of the Epuron Group.
- Federation Asset Management on its acquisition of the Windlab Renewables Network.
- Dutch Infrastructure Fund on its investment and participation in the CopperString 2.0 Transmission Project.
- BHP on the unification and collapse of its dual listed company corporate structure.
- Investa Group on the establishment of its joint venture with Manulife Financial Corporation and eventual purchase and right to develop the 39 Martin Place precinct.
Maddison holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Government from La Trobe University. He is admitted to practice in Victoria.