Michelle specialises in commercial property developments, transactions and leasing across a variety of sectors.
Michelle is an experienced real estate lawyer advising clients on all aspects of project development work, large-scale acquisitions and disposals of industrial, commercial and retail property and major leasing transactions for various industries.
Michelle has a passion for all aspects of property law. She particularly enjoys working closely with both in-house legal teams and commercial teams on complex transactions. Michelle is someone who works well with businesses and understands the importance of providing prompt and sage commercial advice.
Michelle's experience includes:
- acting for Charter Hall in various acquisitions and disposals throughout Australia, including the acquisition of multiple property portfolios and the acquisition of multiple industrial properties subsequently leased back to the vendors
- acting for Abacus and Challenger (among others) on the acquisition and disposal of various large retail and commercial properties across Australia
- acting for Tatterang in the acquisition of multiple assets (both land and the operating businesses) throughout Australia, including two large hotels
- acting on major industrial, commercial and office leasing for Mirvac, QIC, Bank of China, Allianz and Westpac
- acting for QIC in relation to a major lot reconfiguration of the Grand Central Shopping Centre in Toowoomba
Michelle holds a Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor Commerce (Accounting & Finance) and a Masters of Law (Dispute Resolution) from Bond University, Queensland. She was admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2008.