Megan is a corporate associate in our London Funds and Asset Management team.
Megan specialises in matters relating to investment funds and the asset management industry and advises on regulatory matters, fund formation and corporate transactions across a wide range of asset classes and jurisdictions.
Megan has spent time on secondment to BlackRock (2022) providing legal support to BlackRock's business on a range of asset management related regulations, including their ESG implementation project.
Experience & expertise
- advising ThomasLloyd Energy Impact Trust on its US$150 million IPO, the first ever dedicated offering on the London Stock Exchange providing direct access to sustainable energy infrastructure in fast-growing and emerging economies in Asia
- advising various asset managers on recent regulatory developments including the implementation of ESG-related regulation
- advising Balance Legal Capital, a litigation fund manager, on the launch of a new litigation fund
- advising JP Morgan Cazenove and RBC Capital Markets as joint bookrunners on 3i Infrastructure's high profile £100 million secondary fund raising
- advising Baillie Gifford US Growth Trust plc on its secondary raise of up to 250 million new ordinary shares