Matthew is a Partner in the Jakarta office Energy and Resources team.
Matthew is admitted in the Supreme Court of Western Australia and graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) from the University of Notre Dame. Matthew has also completed a Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance with Kaplan Education.
Experience & expertise
- Sumitomo Metal Mining in relation to its successful divestment of a minority interest in PT Vale Indonesia Tbk to MIND-ID (the Indonesian state-owned mining company) with a transaction value of US$400 million
- Neptune Energy in its acquisition of a 20% interest in the East Sepinggan PSC, farm-in of a 30% interest in the East Ganal PSC from Eni and the award of the new West Ganal PSC in Indonesia
- the Indonesian project company from the joint venture of Pertamina and Rosneft in relation to a new integrated refinery and petrochemical complex to be located in East Java, Indonesia
- a European renewable power company in relation to its proposed greenfield development of the first waste-to-energy plant in Indonesia in Sunter, Jakarta in co-operation with a regional-owned enterprise
- Aspen Medical and Docta in relation to its $US1 billion project in West Java to build and operate 650 healthcare clinics and 23 hospitals across Indonesia in co-operation with the regional owned enterprise PT Jasa Sarana