Marianna is a senior associate in the firm’s corporate practice focusing on energy and infrastructure.
Marianna specialises in the procurement, development and acquisitions of major infrastructure and energy (conventional and renewable) projects. She has multi-jurisdictional experience, having worked in Australia, the United States, across Latin America, Spain, and is now based in the United Kingdom. Her transactional and advisory practice covers the full lifecycle of major projects, including in relation to claims management and dispute resolution.
Marianna is fluent in English and Spanish, and was a key member of the team that set up HSF's New York based Latin America practice.
Marianna is admitted to practice in Victoria, Australia and in New York. Marianna graduated from the University of Melbourne where she studied law and science (Genetics major).
Experience & expertise
- InterGen (an IPP) on the sale of its portfolio of UK energy assets
- The Victorian Department of Transport on its A$1.85 billion Next Generation Trams procurement project
- Equity investors on the development of the 228MW Lal Lal Wind Farm project in Victoria, including in relation to contract administration issues
- ENN Ecological Holdings Co. Ltd on its proposed billion-dollar acquisition of a 20-year liquefaction tolling arrangement with Texas' Freeport LNG
- BHP in relation to numerous construction projects at its Chilean mine sites