Marian is an associate in the litigation, ADR and arbitration practice in the Madrid office.
Marian has a degree in Law and Criminology (with and Extraordinary Award) from the Universidad CEU San Pablo as well as a master's degree in law with a specialization in Corporate and Commercial Law from the Universidad de Navarra.
She speaks Spanish and English.
Experience & expertise
- a sludge treatment company located in Sweden in connection with environmental damage management and a cover dispute
- a global insurance company on a cover claim brought by a major national company under a D&O program for damages allegedly caused to a US company in the repurchase of its shares as a consequence of infringing the duty to disclose all the relevant information pertaining the operation
- a global manufacturing company, its commercial liability insurer and an employee of the company on their defence in criminal proceedings following the death of a man in an accident that occurred during the maintenance of a lift
- the policyholders on coverage advice and defence in connection with property damage and business interruption insurance following defective solar trackers installed in different photovoltaic solar plants
- a Spanish sportswear retail chain on general legal advice related to the impact of Covid-19 new rules and measures on its lease and distribution contracts.