Mannat is an Associate in the firm's dispute resolution team.
Mannat has experience advising financial institutions on a wide range of contentious matters. She also has experience in technology, media and telecommunications disputes, having spent time as a secondee with the Sky disputes team and the firm's competition, regulation and trade practice in Brussels.
Mannat is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales and as an advocate in India. Mannat holds a Bachelor of Arts and Law with Honours from the National Law School of India University in Bangalore, from where she graduated as a gold-medallist.
Experience & expertise
- a leading UK-based bank in disputes over interest rate swaps and fixed rate loans
- a wealth management platform on contractual disputes
- Stagecoach Group in procurement proceedings regarding the award of UK rail franchises worth over £1 billion
- an international bank in relation to the successful settlement of a €130 million claim involving allegations of bribery and transactions outside of capacity
- a major insurance company in relation to a multi-million securities class action