Madeleine is a lawyer in our Projects, Energy & Infrastructure (Corporate) team.
Madeleine has experience on a wide range of transactions and advisory work, including acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures, restructures and commercial contracts. Madeleine primarily works with clients in the energy, resources and infrastructure sectors, but also has experience in the general M&A practice.
Madeleine has completed secondments at ANZ (Retail) and Newcrest (Legal).
Madeleine has been recognised by Best Lawyers - ‘Ones to Watch’ in 2023 and 2022 for Construction and Infrastructure Law.
Madeleine holds a Juris Doctor and a Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Indonesian Language & Culture) from the University of Melbourne.
Experience & expertise
- QIC on its acquisition of a 50% interest in Vector’s NZ$2.5 billion advanced metering business
- Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company Masdar (a subsidiary of Mubadala) on its acquisition of a 40% stake in the $511 million East Rockingham Resource Recovery Facility in Western Australia
- Iberdrola S.A., on its bid for CWP Renewables
- WestWind Energy on the sale of a 49% interest in its development business to Shell, creating a strategic joint venture for the potential development of a pipeline of approximately 3GW of future Australian renewable energy projects
- Brookfield on its joint development and option agreement with Greenleaf Renewables for the proposed 400MW Moonlight Range wind farm