Maddison’s primary focus is advising clients in the energy, resources and infrastructure lifecycle, from investors, developers, and producers, to distributors ensuring end user satisfaction.
Maddison has excellent knowledge and experience gained from exposure to complex and strategic energy and infrastructure projects and M&A transactions, acting for vendors, purchasers and financial sponsors. He always provides robust, tailored and pragmatic legal advice.
Maddison holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Government from La Trobe University. He is admitted to practice in Victoria.
Experience & expertise
- the shareholders of Epuron Holdings on their sale of 100% of the Epuron Group to Ark Energy
- Federation Asset Management on its acquisition of the Windlab Renewables Network
- Macquarie’s Green Investment Group and InfraRed on their sale of 60% of the Lal Lal Wind Farms to Igneo
- BHP on the unification and collapse of its dual listed company corporate structure
- Investa Group on the establishment of its joint venture with Manulife Financial Corporation and eventual purchase and right to develop the 39 Martin Place precinct