Luxmy has experience working in both the Herbert Smith Freehills London and Dubai offices, primarily on a range of commercial disputes, and real estate and corporate tax transactions. This includes advising on complex disputes involving partnership, director’s duties, accounting and corporate tax issues. She now works on financial regulatory disputes in our Sydney office.
Luxmy’s experience includes:
- acting for Marathon Asset Management in arbitral proceedings against one of its co-founders for breach of fiduciary duty and related High Court proceedings against former employees and a third party marketer for conspiracy and theft of confidential information in London (The Lawyer, Top 20 case, 2016)
- acting for a global aerospace insurer in defending ICC arbitral proceedings relating to sums due pursuant to an earnout and DIFC employment proceedings brought by a former Director in Dubai
- assisting the Royal Bank of Scotland in connection with regulatory issues and litigation arising out of its 2008 Rights Issue in London
- working on and drafting documents for large commercial real estate transactions in London
- advising on aspects of corporate tax disputes and transactions in London