Lucy is an associate in the corporate division. She has experience of a variety of corporate transactional matters, in particular M&A (acquisitions and joint ventures) and general corporate governance and company advisory work for listed and non-listed UK and non-UK clients.
Lucy has previously spent time on secondment to the M&A legal teams at both Lloyds Banking Group and global insurance broker Willis Towers Watson, where she assisted with multiple UK and international acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures. Lucy has also spent time in our corporate team in Singapore.
Lucy’s experience includes advising:
- EML Payments on its £226 million acquisition of Prepaid Financial Services Limited, a prepaid product provider, e-money issuer and financial technology supplier
- Lloyds Banking Group on various M&A and joint venture transactions, listed company reporting obligations and general corporate matters, including whilst on secondment to their M&A team
- The Ardonagh Group, an insurance brokerage group, on its acquisition of the Swinton Insurance group, a UK personal lines broker
- Invesco on its acquisition of Intelliflo, the UK's leading provider of advisor-focused digital solutions
- Hammerson plc on:
- its proposed takeover of Intu Properties plc and takeover approach from Klépierre S.A;
- in relation to its investment in Value Retail
- on various corporate advisory and governance matters
- Willis Towers Watson on various international M&A transactions and general corporate matters whilst on secondment to their M&A team