Lucinda has experience in advising Australian and foreign companies on a range of transactions including private M&A, private equity and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Lucinda spent over four years working for a magic circle firm in both Perth and Hong Kong.
Lucinda's experience includes advising:
- Standard Chartered Bank on the sale of its principal finance real estate business to Actis
- Goldman Sachs on the formation of a consortium with private equity funds to acquire a portfolio of property from LINK REIT for HK$12 billion
- Apache Corporation on the sale of its Australian oil and gas business to Macquarie/Brookfield consortium for US$2.1 billion (APAC Deal of the Year, Oil & Gas Council Awards 2016)
- a range of Australian and foreign companies in relation to cross border investments in the oil and gas, real estate and technology sectors
* Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills