Lucas is a senior associate who qualified in Australia and has worked in London since 2013. Lucas has acted on a variety of property development, investment financing and leasing matters (in both the United Kingdom and Australia), and has worked on a number of energy sector specific transactions. Lucas advises on a range of real estate services including multi-phased developments and financings, joint venture investments and developments, for institutional and overseas funds developers and corporates on high profile transactions.
Lucas' experience includes:
- Oxford Properties on the sale of the Leadenhall Building (the "Cheesegrater") to CC Land for £1.15 billion
- Cain International and partners on the £680 million residential and mixed use development at The Stage, Shoreditch
- British Land on the £5 billion regeneration of Canada Water, a 50 acre mixed-use development site in central London, involving a partnering agreement with Southwark Council
- Cain International on the €500 million development of City Block 3, North Quays, Dublin
- Aberdeen Standard Investment on the sale of the mixed use office and retail 200 Piccadilly ancillary and on leasing and development aspects at Ladymead Retail Park, Guildford and the Atrium Shopping Centre, Camberley
Lucas has a business degree (majoring in finance) and a law degree from the University of Technology, Sydney. Lucas graduated business with distinction (first class honours) and law with first class honours. He was awarded the University Medal for Law.