Lucía's experience includes advising:
- Magnum Capital Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in ITASA, a leading international group in the releaser liners industrial sector
- Mutua Madrileña and Torreal on the €170 million acquisition of Corpfin's share in Ingesport Health & Spa Consulting
- Cepsa Química on the sale of its PTA/ PIA/ PET business to Indorama Ventures, a Thai petrochemical manufacturer
- H.I.G. European Capital Partners Spain on the acquisition of Impursa, an outdoor advertising company leader in outdoor furniture, subsidiary of Redext Group (Project Mupi)
- Firmum Capital Gestión on the incorporation of a private equity fund to invest in parking assets and its management company, as well as on the co-investment agreements with Altamar and Banco de Sabadell
- Portobello Capital on the acquisition of 100% of Tamsi Spain, parent company of Estacionamientos y Servicios (EYSA)
Lucía has a double degree in Law and Business Administration from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain, coursing an exchange program in Università degli Studi di Siena, Siena, Italy.
She also has a master of Laws (LL.M), with an International Business Practice Concentration in Boston University School of Law.
She is a member of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA).
Before joining Herbert Smith Freehills Spain, Lucia worked for other Ramón y Cajal law firm.