Louise is a senior associate in the Corporate group. Louise advises clients on a range of income tax and stamp duty matters, with a particular focus on the energy and resources and property sectors.
Louise’s experience includes advising:
- Iluka on the demerger of its Sierra Leone assets
- BHP on the divestment of its petroleum business
- Iluka on the project financing of its Eneabba rare earths project
- Neometals on the demerger of Widgie Nickel
- AXA on its acquisition of the Green Triangle Forest Products forestry portfolio
Louise holds a Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Taxation Law from The University of Western Australia.
Louise is a member of the WA state council of The Tax Institute and in 2020 was a finalist in The Tax Institute’s Tax Adviser of the Year Awards in the Emerging Tax Star category.