She has been involved in work on different projects in Russia and CIS-region. She advises on structuring projects, preparation of bid documentation and drafting PPP and concession agreements. While working with Herbert Smith Freehills, Lola advises public side, state companies and Russian and foreign private investors.
Lola's recent experience includes, in particular, advising:
- a private investor on the implementation of a healthcare concession project in one of the Russian regions
- a private investor on its potential bid in relation to implementation of a large-scale road project in Russia
- a consortium of private investors on their bid in relation to Big Almaty Ring Road Project (BAKAD) in Kazakhstan
- public side on a PPP transport project in Kyrgyzstan
- on the project related to the development of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) draft PPP procurement standard
Lola graduated with honours from the law faculty of the National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) in 2012. She has also an additional higher education in professional legal translation (HSE). Before joining the firm in 2013, Lola worked at the Moscow office of another international law firm. In addition to Russian, Lola is also fluent in English.