Lisa is an experienced planning lawyer. She regularly advises clients on Section 106 Agreements, Highways Agreements, planning applications, statutory appeals, and judicial reviews. Lisa has worked on a wide variety of development schemes and frequently provides planning support to the corporate and commercial departments on transactional work. Lisa also has experience advising on nationally significant infrastructure projects, including advising EDF on its nuclear power stations in the UK and the New Zealand Transport Agency on a number of major highway developments.
Prior to moving to London Lisa worked in New Zealand advising a wide range of corporate, private and government clients on planning, environmental and resource management issues. Lisa also has litigation experience and has appeared as junior counsel in the High Court, Environment Court (New Zealand's specialist planning law appellate court) and Māori Land Court, as well as before Boards of Inquiry, Independent Hearing Panels and Council Committees.
Lisa's experience includes advising
- Blackstone Group's acquisition of a number of logistics and light industrial portfolios
- EDF on its plans to construct a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK, including the application for a development consent order for Sizewell Point C
- London Luton Airport Operations on planning matters relating to Luton Airport
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the development of an energy from waste plant
- Various other clients in relation to residential and mixed-use developments, offshore windfarms and infrastructure development