Libby’s background is as a litigation lawyer with 10 years’ experience split between London and Australia, including a period in-house for GlaxoSmithKline. She is a qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner, Lean Practitioner, Certified Agile Scrum Master, and maintains a current Practising Certificate.
With clients’ needs and expectations becoming increasingly sophisticated, Libby and her team of lawyers and industry experts have worked closely with clients and the firm’s key stakeholders for over four years, to enhance and evolve the design and delivery of complex legal services by leveraging LPM, legal process improvement, data analytics and technology.
On a practical level this means strengthening client value and internal productivity by:
- Applying process design to optimise quality, efficiency, cycle times and client experience
- Using project management tools to provide greater certainty of scope, transparency and cost control
- Employing technology which is tailored to suit individual client requirements to automate and simplify how work is carried out
- Creating meaningful and actionable insights from data and practice analytics to facilitate better decision making
- Driving the complex cultural and behavioural change programmes required to deliver sustainable transformation internally and within our clients’ businesses.
Libby’s Asia Pacific team forms part of the firm’s global LPM capability, collectively offering comprehensive LPM services in all regions and sectors across the globe.