Lewis is an associate in our Investment Funds and Asset Management team in London.
As a trainee, Lewis spent six months on secondment to the Nuclear New Build team at global energy firm EDF Energy, where he worked on a variety of new nuclear power projects. Prior to this, Lewis gained varied experience across our practices, spending time in our Debt Capital Markets, Corporate Energy and Energy Disputes teams.
Lewis is qualified in England and Wales and can advise in English and German.
Lewis's experience includes:
- an infrastructure fund on the acquisition of a German onshore wind portfolio
- Urenco Limited on the purchase of an isotope distribution business from its former distributor, Trace Sciences International
- a confidential trading house and affiliated funds on a prepayment facility for an African government
- QNB Finansbank A.S. on its issue of US$500 million 6.875% Senior Notes due 2024 under its US$5 billion GMTN programme (acting for the Managers)
- an African sovereign on its private placement of Notes (acting for the Guarantor)
Lewis studied Law and German Law at the University of Exeter and the Universität des Saarlandes in Germany, before commencing training and qualifying in 2020.
Lewis speaks fluent German.