Leslie acts for a wide range of clients, including developers, investors, landlords and major occupational tenants, with particular experience advising on large scale commercial real estate developments, acquisitions and disposals. He has a deep understanding of all aspects of a commercial real estate transaction, including in relation to construction, planning and financing.
Leslie is currently practising in London and has previously practised in Sydney.
Leslie's experience includes advising:
- a major occupational tenant on several forward funded developments, including some of the largest industrial units in the UK
- Harworth on the development, sale and lease of industrial units at its Logistics North site
- Legal and General on the sale of various assets across the UK
- Lendlease on the development of the student accommodation buildings at the Sydney International Convention, Exhibition and Entertainment Precinct
- on the joint venture of two major bricks businesses in Australia
Leslie holds a Bachelor of Laws (graduating with honours) and a Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Politics and International Relations) from the University of New South Wales.
He is admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.