Laurence has advised listed and unlisted large corporate groups, mainly from the food and dairy, real estate, banking, energy and IT sectors. She was also seconded recently to a major player in the food industry.
Laurence is admitted to the Paris Bar and is fluent in French and English.
Laurence's experience includes advising:
- Holding d'Infrastructures Gazières (a joint venture between the CDC group and CNP Assurances) on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Elengy (LNG terminal operator) by GRT Gaz (European leader in the transport of natural gas), two subsidiaries of the ENGIE group
- EXFO (a leading Canadian telecoms company) in connection with the off-market acquisition of a minority bloc in the French company Astellia followed by the filing of a voluntary takeover offer on the outstanding share capital of Astellia
- Futuren, an independent producer of electricity from onshore wind energy, as a target of a public tender offer initiated by EDF Energies Nouvelles
- Abénex Capital on its investment into Hologram Industries (alongside the founder) through a tender offer followed by a squeeze-out
- Société Générale on the concerting action and the tender offer (followed by a squeeze-out) for Boursorama
Laurence graduated from the Nancy University of Law with a Master in business law (DJCE) and another Master in European business law.