Laurence advises and assists listed and unlisted companies on a wide range of public and private domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, capital markets transactions and on corporate governance matters and shareholders activism.
She wrote with partner Hubert Segain the first practical guide published by a law firm on the inclusion of CSR issues within the corporate governance of listed companies. She has been teaching at the Nancy University of Law since 2012.
Décideurs Magazine recently ranked her among the 30 business lawyers of the year in the ranking "La Relève 2021" (Laurence Vincent, appellation corporate contrôlée, Olivia Vignaud, Décideurs Magazine, 8 December 2021)
Laurence's experience includes advising:
- easyJet on its £1.2 billion rights issue
- Latécoère, a French aircraft company, on its €222.4 million capital increase with preferential subscription rights for shareholders
- April, a French international insurance services group listed on Euronext Paris, on the acquisition by British fund CVC Capital Partners of the majority stake of its share capital which was followed by a mandatory tender offer
- Holding d'Infrastructures Gazières, a joint venture between the CDC group and CNP Assurances, on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Elengy (LNG terminal operator) by GRT Gaz (European leader in the transport of natural gas), two subsidiaries of the ENGIE group
- EXFO, a leading Canadian telecoms company, in connection with the off-market acquisition of a minority bloc in the French company Astellia followed by the filing of a voluntary takeover offer followed by the squeeze-out on the outstanding share capital of Astellia
- Futuren, an independent producer of electricity from onshore wind energy, as a target of a public tender offer initiated by EDF Energies Nouvelles
- Abénex Capital on its investment into Hologram Industries (alongside the founder) through a tender offer followed by a squeeze-out
- Société Générale on the concerting action and the tender offer (followed by a squeeze-out) for Boursorama
Laurence graduated from the Nancy University of Law with a Master's in business law (DJCE) and another Master's in European business law.