Lauren has experience advising listed and private corporate clients on a range of transactions, including cross-border private M&A, joint ventures, private equity investments, corporate restructurings, initial public offerings and secondary capital raisings in the UK and Australian legal markets. She also regularly assists clients with corporate governance and company law matters.
Lauren's experience includes advising:
- advising Three Hills Capital Partners on corporate restructuring and new investment into various portfolio companies including British burger chain Byron.
- advising Uber on the US$3.8 billion combination of its business in Russia and the CIS with Yandex.Taxi.
- advising Reaction Engines, a UK based company developing Synergetic Air-Breathing Rocket Engine, on its fundraising with strategic and financial investors including Rolls Royce, Boeing and BAE Systems.
- advising Metric Capital on a management buyout of a family-owned demolition and remediation business.
- advising on £141 million placing and rights issue by Shanks Group and acquisition of Van Gansewinkel (for the banks).
- advising on VivoPower International PLC's Business combination with Arowana, Inc.
- advising an AIM listed company on a potential reverse takeover, capital raising and step up to Premium Listing
Lauren holds a Bachelor of Laws with Honours and a Bachelor of Arts from LaTrobe University in Victoria. Lauren is admitted to practise across Australia. Lauren worked as a solicitor in the Melbourne office from 2013 and has been on secondment to the corporate department of the London office since April 2016.