Laure's clients include French and international banks and private debt funds, as well as lenders and borrowers/sponsors.
Laure also works with clients on matters regarding financing for renewable energy projects in France, as well as emerging countries.
Laure has advised:
- European Capital as arranger and subscriber of a €30 million unitranche financing for the acquisition of two French targets (SARL Amedim and IDO-in) by Maincare Solutions Holdings (Symphony Technology)
- Société Générale and Natixis on a EUR 650 million facilities agreement granted to Avril SCA (an industrial and financial player of the oils and proteins sectors) in the context of the refinancing of existing facilities and for general corporate purposes
- Banque CIC Sud Ouest, Caisse Régionale de Crédit Agricole Mutuel Nord Midi-Pyrénées, Crédit Industriel et Commercial and a syndicate of banks on the €65 million financing for the acquisition of Serma and Serma Participations by Ardian
- Société Générale on the €71 million financing of the acquisition by New Port, a holding company set up by Nexity managers, of at least 6.90% of the capital of Nexity (listed company)
- Meridiam in relation to the development and financing of the PV project in Senegal (20 MW in Santhiou Mekhe)
Laure joined the Paris office in October 2006 as an associate and was promoted to of counsel in May 2012 and then partner in March 2016. She has been a member of the Paris Bar since 2002 and holds a D.E.A. qualification in business law from the University of Paris X Nanterre (2000).