Laura has experience of a wide range of commercial disputes for clients in a broad range of sectors including banking, oil and gas, private equity, insurance and pharmaceuticals. Matters have involved litigation in the High Court in England and international arbitration under English law.
Laura's experience includes advising:
- an international oil and gas company in relation to a contractual dispute, which proceeded to trial in the High Court
- a private equity firm in relation to a claim for breach of warranty concerning an acquisition in the technology sector
- a UK company in relation to High Court proceedings concerning a claim for breach of warranty and fraud
- a shipping company in High Court proceedings concerning a dispute regarding Bills of Exchange
- an ultra-high net worth individual in relation to matters concerning a number of family trusts