Laura focuses on advising listed and private corporate clients on transactional and advisory work.
She has experience on a wide variety of corporate transactions, including public takeovers, cross-border private M&A, corporate finance transactions, joint ventures and private equity investments. She also regularly assists clients with corporate governance and company law issues.
Laura's experience includes advising:
- Polyus Gold International on its US$9 billion takeover by Sacturino Limited
- Telefónica on its agreement to sell O2 to Hutchison Whampoa, parent company of UK telecom operator Three (aborted)
- Ping An on its acquisition of the Mayborn Group, a manufacturer of infant and parenting products including the popular "Tommee Tippee" brand
- Euromoney on Daily Mail and General Trust's reduction in its stake in the company to less than 50% pursuant to a share buyback by Euromoney
- BHP Billiton on various matters, including on divestments of mining assets