Lan specialises in major infrastructure procurement. Lan has experience acting for government, consortia, sponsors, and joint ventures in relation to the development, construction, and procurement of infrastructure projects, with a focus on public private partnerships. Lan’s recent experience includes acting on linear infrastructure and social infrastructure projects.
Lan’s recent experience includes advising:
- the Canberra Metro consortium (Pacific Partnerships, John Holland, CPB, Mitsubishi and CAF) in relation to its successful bid for the ACT Capital Metro PPP project
- a D&C joint venture as part of a consortium bidding for the Cross River Rail PPP project in Queensland
- EnergyAustralia, Centennial Coal and Springvale SK Kores in relation to procuring the design, construction, and operation of a Water Treatment Facility and operation of a related blowdown water treatment plant in New South Wales
- the PacificConnect consortium in relation to its bid for the Puhoi to Warkworth PPP road project in New Zealand
- the Greater Futures Partnership consortium (Plenary, Sodexo and Watpac) in relation to its bid for the New Grafton Correctional Centre PPP project