Lachlan is a corporate lawyer with experience advising on public and private M&A, private equity transactions and other corporate transactions such as joint ventures, capital raising and corporate restructures.
Lachlan’s recent experience includes advising:
- Wesfarmers on its A$764 million acquisition of Australia Pharmaceutical Industries via scheme of arrangement.
- Altius Group, a portfolio company of The Riverside Company, on multiple bolt-on acquisitions.
- Crown Resorts on its A$8.9 billion acquisition by Blackstone via scheme of arrangement.
- ILS, a portfolio company of The Riverside Company, on a bolt-on acquisition.
- Kinetic Group on its acquisition of Greyhound Resources.
- Xenith IG, a portfolio company of DigitalBridge and Columbia Capital, on its acquisition of Melbourne based digital infrastructure assets.
- GUD on its $A405 million pro-rata accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer.