Lynsey works in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications team.
Lynsey has experience assisting clients with a broad range of transactions, with a focus on technology and IT procurement, intellectual property and licensing, commercialisation arrangements, outsourcing and infrastructure. Lynsey also advises clients in relation to privacy and data protection.
Lynsey works with clients across a range of sectors including technology services, government trading enterprises, health, medical technology, government departments, not-for-profits and energy and resources.
Lynsey holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Western Australia and a Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Management, Minor in Business Law) from Murdoch University.
Experience & expertise
- Acting for government trading enterprises in relation to the procurement of technology and IT services
- Acting for WA Government in relation to outsourcing agreements
- Advising WA Government departments in relation to the commercialisation of intellectual property
- Advising clients in relation to privacy and data security compliance obligations
- Assisting health sector clients in negotiating distribution and licensing agreements