Luisa is an Associate in the firm’s Corporate (Energy) practice, with a focus on the renewable energy and power sectors.
Luisa advises a range of clients including funds and corporate investors, project companies and lenders on private mergers and acquisitions transactions, joint venture arrangements, corporate governance, and other corporate and transactional matters.
Luisa was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia in 2017.
Experience & expertise
- a confidential client on its divestment of gas fired power stations and development stage battery storage projects in the UK
- Samsung C&T Corporation on its joint divestment, together with Green Source and LSG Building Solutions, of a c. 45MW solar photovoltaic park in Romania to a GreenVolt subsidiary
- Cero Generation on its acquisition of a majority interest in a Greek solar development platform from, and related joint venture arrangements with, WattCrop
- Iberdrola, through its subsidiary Scottish Power, on the acquisition of a portfolio of 12 solar PV plants in the UK from Elgin Energy
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on the joint divestment, together with its partner Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, of the Brigg and Snetterton biomass power plants in England to Octopus Renewables