Lucía is an associate in the real estate practice in the Madrid office.
She advises national and international real estate companies, funds and investment vehicles on corporate transactions with a real estate component, as well as on financing and acquisition transactions for all types of real estate assets (commercial, industrial, tourism, etc.). She also has experience in drafting and in the negotiation of leasing, asset management, operation, and construction contracts, analysing real estate contingencies in the development of renewable energy projects, and analysing the urban planning aspects of real estate transactions.
She has a dual degree in Law and Business Administration, as well as a dual master's degree in Business law (LLM) and Admission to the Bar by IE Law School (Spain). She speaks Spanish and English. She is a member of the Ilustre Colegio de la Abogacía de Madrid (ICAM – Madrid Bar Association).
She completed two summer internships at national law firms and at the Land Registry. Prior to joining the firm, Lucía worked as a lawyer in the planning and environmental practice area at a Spanish law firm for two years.
Experience & expertise
- Perial Asset Management (through one of its managed funds, SCPI PFO) on the acquisition of the 5* Hotel "Dolce Sitges", located in Sitges, Barcelona, for an amount of €63 million, and subsequent lease to Hotusa under a long-term lease agreement
- a sports centres management company on the real estate aspects related to the disposal of a gym chain in Spain through an auction process
- Perial Asset Management, through one of its managed funds, "PF Hospitalité Europe", on the acquisition of a nine-hotel portfolio in Spain leased to B&B Hotels, from the French real estate investor Corum Asset Management
- Clarion Partners Europe on the forward funding acquisition of the Valls Logistics Park in Tarragona (Spain)
- one of the largest real estate investment companies worlwide on the acquisition of a land plot located in Santa Perpetua de Mogoda (Barcelona) from ESAI, for the subsequent development of a logistic warehouse. The acquisition of this site is requiring a high degree of planning and zoning analysis, as many actions vis-à-vis the Administration are required as a condition for the granting of the construction licence authorizing the construction of the warehouse