Loreta is a solicitor in our corporate team, who is based in our Sydney office.
Loreta assists clients in a variety of corporate transactions, including funds management, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate advisory. Loreta has experience in implementing both domestic and cross-border transactions and has acted for clients across a range of industries, including infrastructure and real estate.
Loreta holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws (Hons First Class) from Australian Catholic University. She is admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Acting for Scape Australia on the establishment of its new $1.5bn build-to-rent joint venture
- Acting for Scape Australia on investments in its student accommodation business by APG, Ivanhoe Cambridge and other funds
- Acting for QIC on the stapling of trading trusts to its real estate investment funds, liquidity proposals and various management, governance and other matters
- Acting for Spark Infrastructure on the sale of its Spark Renewables business by way of public auction process
- Acting for Gateway Capital on the establishment of industrial property investment funds, including assisting with capital calls