Ling specialises in equity capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
Ling is a senior associate in the Corporate group in Herbert Smith Freehills’ Melbourne office. She specialises in equity capital markets and mergers and acquisitions transactions and advises listed and unlisted companies in relation to fundraisings, acquisitions and disposals and other corporate transactions and advisory work.
Ling has assisted numerous clients across a range of industries and sectors on their initial public offerings, listing on the ASX and secondary raisings, including entitlement offers, institutional placements and share purchase plans. Ling also has experience acting for lead managers and underwriters on initial public offerings and secondary capital raisings.
Ling has worked on a range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions for corporate and private equity clients, and other general corporate advisory work. Ling has also advised clients on pre-IPO fundraisings and other fundraising transactions for unlisted clients.
Ling holds a Bachelor of Business (Banking and Finance) and a Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) from Monash University. Ling is admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Light & Wonder, Inc. on its ASX Foreign Exempt Listing
- NZ Oil & Gas on its ASX Foreign Exempt Listing and its subsequent conversion to a full ASX Listing
- Australian Unity on its $120 million initial offer of mutual capital instruments, and follow-on offer of $230 million offer of mutual capital instruments
- EQT Holdings Limited on its $125 million capital raise by way of a $40 million placement and $85 million pro rata accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer
- GUD Holdings Limited on its $405 million institutional placement and accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer
- Tulla Resources Plc on its $244 million IPO