Linda is an associate in the corporate energy and infrastructure team.
Linda is a corporate solicitor with experience advising clients on a broad range of cross-border transactions in the mining, energy and resources sector. Her experience includes public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures and project development. Linda was awarded the Asian Australian Lawyers Association’s Junior Practitioner of the Year Award (less than 5 years PQE) in 2022.
Linda holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Juris Doctor from the University of Western Australia. She was admitted as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of Western Australia and High Court of Australia in 2019.
Experience & expertise
- gold company Gascoyne Resources Limited on its merger with Firefly Resources Limited by way of scheme of arrangement
- CalEnergy on its acquisition of two solar farms in Australia from Canadian Solar
- Neometals Limited on its demerger of its nickel assets and the subsequent spin off listing
- IGO Limited on its A$1.9bn acquisition of an interest in the Greenbushes Lithium Mine — the world’s largest hard rock lithium mine
- a range of Australian, European and US-based private equity funds in relation to cross border acquisitions of mining and oil and gas assets and businesses