Linda is an associate of our global energy practice.
Linda focuses on cross-border M&A, energy and natural resources projects, and foreign direct investment in China. She has provided legal services to clients including central and local SOEs, domestic private companies and multinational corporations.
Linda graduated from Peking University with a B.A. degree in Russian language. She obtained a J.D. degree from the University of Hong Kong and an LL.M. degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Linda is licensed to practice law in the State of New York and qualified in China.
Experience & expertise
- an European multinational company on its proposed acquisition of wind farm assets in China
- a Chinese SOE on its acquisition of wind farm assets in Greece
- a Chinese SOE on its proposed acquisition of wind and solar renewable energy assets in Turkey
- a Chinese SOE on its proposed acquisition of a large copper mine company in Zambia
- a Chinese SOE on its auction bid for 540MW wind and solar renewable energy assets in Brazil